2nd Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology
July 16 - Pre-conference workshops
July 17-18, 2014 Conference
Fairmont Chateau Laurier, Ottawa
We will have over 100 positive psychology experts speaking on a wide range of
topics in positive psychology and 500 delegates will come together to exchange knowledge on leading-edge research and share best practices in the application of positive psychology across disciplines.
Who should attend? Business and organizational consultants, researchers in positive psychology, professional coaches, positive psychology practitioners, health care professionals, psychologists, social workers or therapists, educators, youth program managers, and the general public.
You want to learn how positive psychology research and its applications are
changing lives;growing business; strengthening organizations;creating strong
schools and fostering human flourishing on a world wide scale.
- Learn from more than 100 of the world's top experts in positive psychology
- Explore different formats and approaches for integrating positive psychology into your life and workplace
- Walk away with practical positive psychology strategies and activities
- Dialogue with other experts, researchers, and practitioners
- Expand your knowledge on the latest research in positive psychology
Ottawa Positive Psychology Series
Join us for these exciting talks from January to June, 2014 at the University of Ottawa. For more information on the entire Ottawa series event, download our brochure now or go to http://www.positivepsychologycanada.com/Events
Proudly supported by the International Positive Psychology Association
Follow us on:
Check out some photos from our
First Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology!
First Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology