2nd Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology
July 16-18, 2014
Fairmont Chateau Laurier, Ottawa
About the 2nd Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology
The conference will bring together internationally-renowned researchers in positive psychology, positive psychology practitioners, clinicians, educators and teachers, business consultants, coaches and the general public from across Canada and the world. Our goal is to share leading-edge research and best practices in the application of positive psychology across disciplines.
Applied positive psychology has been demonstrated to:
- Improve mental and physical health;
- Deepen the quality of our relationships and strengthen team bonds;
- Increase employee productivity, sales, creativity, and retention;
- Nurture the identification and use of our strengths;
- Improve the mental health in our schools;
- Shorten the time it takes to bounce back from failure;
- Provide skills to deal with stress, pain and loss;
- Help uncover meaning, laughter, and pleasure in life; and beyond.
- Positive psychology is about finding ways to recognize and foster the things that lead to flourishing individuals
The 2nd Canadian Conference On Positive Psychology
Learn from more than 100 of the world's top experts who have proven approaches to using positive psychology in a variety of settings
- Explore different formats and approaches for integrating positive psychology into your life and workplace
- Walk away with practical positive psychology strategies and activities
- Dialogue with other experts, researchers, and practitioners
- Expand your knowledge on the latest research in positive psychology
Presentation formats include posters, workshops, symposia, keynote lectures, and conversation sessions. Our unique atmosphere balances scientific sessions with knowledge exchanges designed to spark new ideas, catalyze partnerships, and strengthen the practice of positive psychology across many sectors.
Please join us July 16th - 18th, 2014 in Ottawa, Ontario at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier for the Second Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology. Pre-Conference workshops will begin on Wednesday, July 16th.
We are also very excited to announce two of our
Sonja Lyubomirsky and Tim Kasser
Please join our mailing list NOW to get the latest updates on our
2nd Canadian Conference.
Photo slideshow from our
First Canadian Conference
on Positive Psychology